I’ve been digesting for a few hours now, and am not through with the meal. But here are some random thoughts, in no particular order. Feel free to make your own comments:
– Why no San Diego State?
– Why no Tulane?
– How did Kansas get in?
– Why are Tennessee and Baylor in the same region for the second consecutive year?
– Why are Cal and Stanford in the same region?
– I would have put FGCU in.
– Should UConn have still got a #1 seed even after losing the Big East Tournament?
– Michigan State? Fifth seed?
Best first round games?
Maybe Gonzaga vs. Iowa State, or Oklahoma State vs. DePaul, or Florida State vs. Princeton, or Miami vs. Iowa.