– South Carolina handed Mississippi State their first loss of the season in winning the SEC Tournament, 62-51.
The Gamecocks four-peated – the first time in conference history a team has done so.
Bulldog coach Vic Schaefer’s worst fears were realized in the loss.
– Louisville edged out an ACC Tournament victory over Notre Dame, 74-72.
Coaches Jeff Walz and Muffet McGraw shared some unplesantries in the handshake line.
– Ohio State stopped Maryland, 79-69, for the Big Ten title.
– Mercer is headed to the Dance for the first time in program history after a 68-53 victory over East Tennessee State, for the Southern Conference trophy.
– First-time Atlantic-10 champs are George Washington, who topped Saint Joseph’s, 65-49 for the punched ticket.
– The Pac-12 tourney champ, for the first time, is Oregon. They routed Stanford, 77-57, behind a career-high from Sabrina Ionescu.
Big 12 semifinals:
Baylor 94, TCU 48.
Texas 68, West Virginia 55.
America East semifinals:
Big East quarterfinals:
Horizon League quarterfinals:
Summit League quarterfinals:
Pac-12 Tournament home:
With upcoming renovation of KeyArena, Pac-12 women’s tournament will take hiatus in Seattle.
College team news:
Will Rutgers make the Tournament?
How one weird lineup change sparked South Carolina to an SEC Championship.
College player news:
Toughness carried Oklahoma State’s Loryn Goodwin through a unique basketball journey.
College coach news:
Big 12 coaches weigh in on the AAU effect.
Iowa State coach Bill Fennelly says college women’s hoops needs parity.
Bracket is out.